Wonder Pet Rehab & Animal ER now offer acupuncture therapy weekly by appointments and as part of physical rehabilitation therapy packages! Acupuncture is a natural way to gently promote improved wellness, health and function by targeting key body points with miniature yet comfortable needle placement, while pet’s relax for 20-30 minutes, as if at a pampering massage appointment!
Reasons Why Acupuncture Healing is Great for Your Pet….
- Enhances the body’s own natural healing capacity and abilities
- Wakes up the body’s nerves and nervous system in weak patients (nerve or spinal trauma, IVDD, brachial plexus injury, muscle conditions with aging as well as degenerative myelopathy as examples)..the nervous system’s health is responsible for improving pain control naturally as an UNwell nervous system can inaccurately trigger pain in patients
- Pain relief in patients with spasms, arthritis, disk pain (back or neck), post-op areas (soft tissue, wounds and orthopedic areas)
- Help with proprioception improvement and “feeling” for better coordination and balance with neurologic and weak patients
- Acupuncture wakes up the body’s normal internal balance to influence total health much like a therapy massage or detox treatment for humans does